- This event has passed.
(Load In) WiS – Signage/Running (AH37050)
September 14, 2016
1. Zane C *
2. Jacob C *
Shop Call: 8:30am
Estimated finish: 10:00pm
AH37050 (Zane C)
May also ride in other trucks depending on the tasks at hand.
- Furniture has already been dropped off, excellent work!
- Meet at shop, load truck, travel to U of W with crew (lead: Davian) to setup Welcome Video Sign
- Pick up carpet from Humanities (dropped off by McWood) and go install at Communitech and QNC. Will need to line edges of stage with black cloth gaffe tape, then apply double-sided tape on top of gaffe tape to stick the carpet to so that decks don’t get gummed up. Pickup of carpet will need to happen after 2:30pm because that’s when McWood will be unloading at Humanities.
- Strike 1 video plinth from Communitech reception (ends at 9pm) and bring back to shop to have ready for load in at STC the following morning.
- Assist with setups during in between runs and other tasks.